To request a live demo of our products tailored to your business objectives, please contact us at 1-289-637-9960 or email us at email@example.com
The system administrator can easily create private chat rooms for business discussions and document sharing.
Our web based group chat application is easy to deploy, easy to manage, and easy to use.
If you have IIS and .NET installed already then
the application can be up and running in less than 15 minutes.
We also offer instant messaging products.
Akeni Space (Group Chat)- Overview
Akeni Space offers many advantages over e-mail, instant messaging,
forums and other traditional forms of collaboration:
- Security and confidentiality: Unlike e-mail and public IM,
information created and sent via Akeni Space can not be leaked out accidentally because the
system is not connected to the outside world. All information sent and received are
confined inside the system.
- Fine grained access control: The administrator can control
who can communicate with whom, and also which features of the system
the users have access to. For example, the system can be setup so that
a user can only talk to his manager and to no one else. Another example
would be to disable file transfer for a select group of users.
- Extensive Logging: Unlike instant messaging systems,
past messages are stored in the server and can be recalled with
only a few mouse clicks. The system can also be configured to log
user activities for auditing and performance evaluation purposes.
- No spams, virus and other distractions:
Only authorized users can send and receive messages. This cuts down
on e-mail spams, virus and other outside distractions that wastes
user's time and energy.
- Make corrections: Unlike e-mail and IM, if you have sent a
message to the wrong person you can "recall" the message by
hidding it before the other party have read it
(with the exception of messages sent automatically by
the system via subscription).
You can also edit messages you sent out to fix any errors in them,
instead of having to resend corrections.
- History and context: When a new employee joins an
organization, her inbox is empty. She has no access to past e-mails that could
give her the proper context and history to aid her in her new role.
With our system she can be given instant access to past postings,
documents, and files to make it her productive sooner.
- Information capture: When an employee leaves an organization, her
knowledge and expertise may leave with her unless some of it has been
captured in a format that can be easily accessed by the rest of the organization. With the Akeni platform information is captured in a format that
can be searched, perused, and shared by everyone. The more people use
it the more valuable the system becomes.
- Structure and organization: With e-mail important information can be
locked away in an employee's personal inbox and not accessible to the rest
of the organization. Users needs to spend considerable amount of time
organizing e-mails in their own haphazzard manner. With the judicious use of
groups and tags Akeni
allows messages, documents, and files to be organized and structured on
a global basis so that all users can search and peruse this information in
a more productive and efficient manner.
- Versatility: Different kind of information requires different
tool for effective communication. Akeni Space offers notification,
instant messaging, channels, blogs, forums, status updates, personal
profiles and a plethora of other tools to
fulfill these different needs.
- Simplicity and uniformity: The same clean and effective
interface is used in every page, so that there is a gentle learning curve
to bring all users up to speed quickly.
- Integration: All the tools works together seamlessly.
For example, you can easily upload files and images to the system and
then embedded them into a blog. The file can also be sent as part
of a notification.
- Accountability: Every action taken by the users is logged and an
audit trail can be made for all messages sent and updated by a user.
- Automatic notification: Via subscription users can get
automatic notification of user status changes, new messages,
files and documents. This helps greatly in the dissemination and
discovery of new information in the organization.
- Auditing and version control: Messages, files and
documents can be updated with new versions, but old versions
are kept so that they can be referenced and
also used for auditing purposes later.
- Well balanced: There are two conflicting goals when it comes to
corporate data. One goal is to share the data, so that the information is
readily available to those who needs it, when they need it. The other goal
is to prevent unauthorized access to confidential information. The Akeni
platform is flexible enough that by assigning both the information and the
users to the correct group and roles, one can achieve both goals with the
minimum amount of effort.
- Ease to setup: if you have IIS and SQL Server installed already then
our application can be installed and configured in less than 15
- Ease of deployment: the platform is web based,
so there is no desktop software to install
- Consolidation: instead of managing separate services for blog,
instant messaging, notification server, bulletin board, in/out board, etc, all
these functionalities are now under one single application and managed with a
easy to use web based interface.
- No duplication of data: only a single copy of messages, files,
and documents exists in the system, making it easy to keep the information
up to date. This also make the job of back up the data easier.
- Optimized for smart phone and iPad: the system has been tailored
to work easily
with the small touch screen that comes with mobile browsers.