Our group chat system can easily be integrated with your Active Directory or LDAP. If you have IIS and .NET already installed then you can setup a complete system in less than 15 minutes.
Authorized managers can easily create chat rooms for business discussions and file sharing.
You can connect iOS, Android and Blackberry 10 devices to our Group Chat server, to enable team collaboration and communication for your mobile workforce. Akeni Group Chat is designed to take advantage of the iPad’s extra screen size.
There is no client-side software to install, all you need is to launch your web browser. The list of web browser supported include Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
We also offer standalone client instant messaging solutions and LAN Messenger.
Group Chat - Overview
Akeni Group Chat offers many advantages over e-mail, public instant messengers, SMS
- Security and confidentiality: Unlike e-mail and public IM,
information created and sent via Akeni Group Chat can not be leaked out accidentally because the
system is not connected to the outside world. All information sent and received are
confined inside the system.
- Fine grained access control: The administrator can control
who can communicate with whom, and also which features of the system
the users have access to. For example, the system can be setup so that
a user can only talk to his manager and to no one else.
- Extensive Logging: Unlike public instant messaging systems, Akeni Group Chat messages are stored in the server and can be recalled with only a few mouse clicks.
- No spams, virus and other distractions:
Only authorized users can send and receive messages. This cuts down
on e-mail spams, virus and other outside distractions that wastes
user's time and energy.
- History and context: When a new employee joins an
organization, her inbox is empty. She has no access to past e-mails that could
give her the proper context and history to aid her in her new role.
With our system she can be given instant access to past postings,
documents, and files to make it her productive sooner.
- Accountability: Every action taken by the users is logged and an
audit trail can be made for all messages sent and updated by a user.
- Ease of deployment: the platform is web based,
so there is no desktop software to install
- No duplication of data: only a single copy of messages, files,
and documents exists in the system, making it easy to keep the information
up to date. This also make the job of back up the data easier.
- Optimized for smart phone and iPad: the system has been tailored
to work easily with the small touch screen that comes with mobile browsers.